**Project photos will be uploaded to this page as samples are completed.** If you have any questions regarding projects etc – text Jen at 704-443-1597.
All materials are included in camp pricing. You can review additional camp policies under the schedule below.
JUNE 2021 CAMPS
Learn To Sew Camp: A must-have for all new students. Learn the basics inside and out. June 7 – June 10 @ 1:45pm-3:15pm Register Here
Aloha Dreams: Pineapple Drawstring Bag + Tiki Hut Pillow + Luau Skirt June 8 – June 10 @ 9am-12:30pm Register Here
Quilt Camp: Our most popular camp of the year! New quilt designs each year! June 14 – June 18 @ 9am-12:30pm Register Here
Smore Camping Fun: Vintage Camper Pillow + Smore Zippy Pouch + PJ Shorts June 22 – June 24 @ 9am-12:30pm Register Here
Sweets + Treats Sewing Camp: Donut Bag + Marshmellow Plushie June 22-June 24 @ 1:30pm-5pm Register Here
JULY 2021 CAMPS
Learn To Sew Camp: A must-have for all new students. Learn the basics inside and out. July 5 – July 8 @ 1:45pm-3:15pm Register Here
Fiesta Fun Camp: Llama Stuffed Animal + Cactus Plushie July 6 – July 8 @ 9am-12:30pm Register Here
Fashion Camp: Learn the basics of garment making. Students will choose to create a sundress or romper. July 12 – July 16 @ 9am-12:30pm Register Here
Magical Creatures: Unicorns + Narwhals + Mermaids oh my! July 20 – July 22 @ 9am-12:30pm Register Here
Quilt Camp: Our most popular camp of the year! New quilt designs each year! July 26 – July 30 @ 9am-12:30pm Register Here
AUGUST 2021 CAMPS
Learn To Sew Camp: A must-have for all new students. Gain sewing machine confidence before attending camp. August 2 – August 5 @ 9am-12:30pm Register Here
PURRfect Slumber Party Camp: Sleep Over Tote + Kitten Plushie August 3 – August 5 Register Here
American Girl Doll Fashion Camp: 18″ doll clothing + accessories August 9-August 12 @ 9am-12:30pm Register Here
Camp Favorites: Campers can choose projects from any of our 2021 camps themes. August 17 – August 19 @ 9am-12:30pm Register Here
- Open to kids ages 8-16. (Mature 7-year-olds may participate.)
- MANDATORY Learn To Sew prerequisite for new campers or any past students who have not returned to Thimble Bee’s within last 12 months. This class takes place the first week of each month throughout the summer.
- Camps are 3-day, 4-day or 5-day and held from 9:00am-12:30pm.
- All supplies are included.
- This is strictly a drop-off type of activity. Only enrolled campers are allowed in the studio during camps.
- Fees are non-refundable or non-transferrable for cancellations or no-shows.
- Student’s ability to focus and follow instruction will determine their success in completing their projects. We do NOT guarantee completion of all projects.