WEEKLY CLASS POLICIES
Students can enroll or withdrawal at any point throughout the year. (We require a 30 day notice for withdrawal, this enables us time to refill the seat by reaching out to children on our waiting list.)
- The monthly payment for weekly classes is $99 and due on the 1st of each month.
- Tuition amounts are based on the number of classes in the school year not the number of classes in a month. Tuition has already been prorated to include holidays so your tuition is the same regardless of the number of classes in any given month. (Classes run Sept-May)
- Classes can be paid by the the month or year.
- Tuition, registration fees, supply fees, Fashion Show fee, camp or workshops payments are non-refundable.
- Should your child need to withdraw from Thimble Bee’s Sewing School prior to the end of the school year, we require a 30 day notice. Parents will be financially responsible for the notice period of 30 days. Your monthly tuition payment is due during the 30 day notice. We do not prorate tuition for partial month attendance.
Make Up Classes
I offer students two make up classes per semester to be scheduled at a time that is convenient to the studio. Makeup class dates will be posted to our website. You must register in order to attend the makeup class (this enables me to be prepared and know who to expect for class.)
Student Drop Off + Pick-Up
- Drop off time for a class should not be any earlier than 5 minutes before the scheduled class begins. Out of respect for our instructors and students we ask that you adhere closely to this policy as early dropoffs/pickups disrupt the flow of the class.
- For the safety of all students, we ask parents to accompany their child to and from the classroom. Thimble Bee’s Sewing School is NOT responsible for children once they exit the studio.
Inclement Weather Conditions
- Weather related cancellations will be posted to our social media. We will also contact parents via email and text regarding any schedule changes/cancellations.
- Contact us by email at ThimbleBees@gmail.com or call (704) 443-1597. If we are in the studio teaching we may be unable to take the call but will return messages as soon as possible.