Thimble Bee’s Sewing School will offer 11 summer camp themes during June, July, and August for ages 7-16. Scroll down to view the themes!
- BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Our camps are beginner friendly! We divide each group based on their age and skill level. If your child is brand-new to sewing we suggest taking the Learn Your Machine class prior to camp. This class is offered on the first day of camp each week at 9am.
- WEEKLY THEMES: Different themes with different projects each week! (See below)
- HOURS: 9:30am-12:30pm or 2pm-5pm
- PURPOSELY SMALL: Camps are limited to 10 students. We keep a 5:1 student/teacher ratio.
- LOCATION: Thimble Bee’s Sewing School: 3512 Providence Rd Suite D in Cooper Business Park (Waxhaw, NC)
- SNACK TIME: Students bring their own healthy snacks and water bottles.
- COST: 3 Day Camp $180, 5 Day Camp $300 (all materials are included). A 1/3 deposit is due upon registration. Full payment is due 30 days prior to camp start date.
- REGISTRATION: Click here to register!
Beach Fun Sewing Camp June 11 – June 13 @ 9:30am-12:30pm
Under the Sea :: June 18 – June 20 @ 9:30am-12:30pm
Happy Camper Camp :: June 18 – June 20 @ 2:00pm-5:00pm
Fiesta Fun :: June 25 – June 27 @ 9:30am-12:30pm
Red, White, and Blue Camp :: July 1 – July 3 @ 9:30am-12:30pm
Urban Traveler :: July 9 – July 11 @ 9:30am-12:30pm
Fashion Camp :: July 16 – July 18 @ 9:30am-12:30pm
Quilt Camp :: (5 DAY CAMP) July 22 – July 26 @ 9:30am-12:30pm
American Girl Doll Sewing Camp :: August 6 – August 8 @ 9:30am-12:30pm
Star Wars :: August 13 – August 15 @ 9:30am-12:30pm