Click one of the buttons below to begin the quick and easy registration process or scroll down the page for more information on our sewing and fashion classes!
- Returning students who received a Certificate of Completion in the previous semester will advance to the next skill level corresponding with their grade. Registration fee of $115 is required. This covers one month’s tuition, yearly student workbook, and pattern packet.
- Returning students who have not completed their current workbook will need to pay a $65 registration fee to reserve a seat in class, this covers one month’s tuition.
|Fashion I Jr.||2nd Grade|
|Fashion I||3rd-5th Grade|
|Fashion II Jr.||4th-5th Grade|
|Fashion I Teens||6th-12th Grade|
|Fashion II Teens||6th-12th Grade|
|Fashion III Teens||6th-12th Grade|
- Must register and attend the sewing pre-requisite, Learn Your Machine.
- The $115 Registration Fee is required to reserve your child’s seat in class. This covers one month’s tuition, yearly student workbook, and pattern packet.
- Choose your child’s class based on their grade level:
|Fashion I Jr.||2nd Graders|
|Fashion I||3th-5th Graders|
|Fashion I Teens||6th-12th Graders|
What You May Need To Know:
- Thimble Bee’s reserves the right to cancel a class if the minimum number of students for that class is not met.
- Please read over our Policies and Procedures Page before registering for any courses.
- Once we receive your registration, you will receive a “welcome email” providing you with additional class information and a student enrollment form.
- We provide sewing machines for use during class or you can bring your own. If you bring your machine, please note we do not offer storage in between classes. Make sure your sewing machine is clean and in working order before bringing it to class.
- Students are responsible for purchasing and bringing their materials to class each week.
- Enrolled students receive a 10% discount off any in-studio material purchase.
- If you would like to see a list of our recommended products for beginners, click here for our Sewing Gift Guide.
Private & Semi-Private Lessons:
Lessons are taught by a Thimble Bee’s Sewing School Sewing Instructor:
- Private Lesson – $40 per hour plus materials (with one of our Assistant Instructors)
- Private Lesson – $60 per hour plus materials (with Jennifer Taylor – Senior Instructor)
- Semi-Private Lesson – $90 per hour (up to 3 people) plus materials
- Girlfriends Sewing Lesson – 1 hour and a half with a choice of three skill appropriate projects – minimum of 4 students and maximum of 12 students – $25 per person plus materials
- Mother/Daughter Lesson – 1 hour and a half lesson with a choice of two skill appropriate projects – $100.00 plus materials (1 additional child is $50)